Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today, first day of the year, I decided to write a blog. Every day. Whow. Something for a dislect. Or dyslect, your choice.

Based on an interview I saw today with Seth Godin, and based on the fact I want to leave my notebook, and share what keeps me busy in this world. So here we go.

Lately I am thinking a lot about awareness and the power of choice. Had a lot of talks about it and actually it boils down to this:

Every time we put one euro or dollar on a counter, for lets say a Snicker, Mc Donalds meal, some vegetables or whatever we are buying, we say with that euro or dollar: Thank you. Thank you for what you did up until now, in the whole value chain. from start till now. But actually: we also say: please, do it again. By purchasing with that one euro or dollar we put the whole wheel in motion again.

Think of that. Next time you buy something. I also will.